View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:45 AM   #5
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by noddub62 View Post
"4. of the top 5 TE PLS find on the segments screen the 2F 0.0 horse
5 eliminate any horse one at a time starting with the worse finisher
from the VDC portion of the segments screen The little horse
i con that is finishing behind the 0.0 2F horse"


Bill, when you say 2F from the segments screen do you mean the F2 screen with the little horses? I'm a little confused and would like to paper some races with it to try it out. Help, help.

How is your new location? I'm happy for you and I hope that you will really enjoy it but be sure to keep a cool dude hat on and don't burn that shiny noggin! Let us know what's going on ther and good luck.

Thanks,
Bud
Bud try this thread..

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6346

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote