View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Bill Lyster
Grade 1
 
Bill Lyster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
Posts: 2,498
Dear Ted:

Nice controlled response. Hope he hears you. I started with the Methodology about the same time I got married and 23 years later I have the same wife and 23 years of great shared memories and a still evolving understanding of the methodology. I would never be so bold as to say I understand either my wife or the methodology totally, but anytime I discover something new, it makes the experience of both of them better.

My handicapping is always evolving and the best part of the evolution was your directing me to this site and all the guys who sincerely share info towards a common goal of getting better, making fewer mistakes, etc.

Thanks and looking forward to revisions to come. And speaking of those revisions, would you care to crystal ball a future publishing date, so we can razz you when last minute details delay its release?!

Thanks for all you do,

Bill L
Bill Lyster is offline