View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 08:06 AM   #3
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Volume Or Mass Handicapping

Quote:
RichieP: Tremendous work Parts!
Thank you

Thanks Ritchie,

You happen to be an excellent handicapper and I appreciate your
kind comments. You are one of the few that can appreciate over a months work on my project.

I have had and posted some bad days but I am reasonably sure then I have turned the corner.

What my method does is too ignore the odds and make the plays.
Because I am playing in volume as opposed to waiting for " the Value".
As you may know, a 25% handicapper that plays horses at 4-1 or better, single picks, can have a run-out of up to and above 20 straight losers.
My concept says the "Value wll occur by itself and the short prices keep me healthy until this happens.

It's a waiting game.

When and if I have a losing day, The losses will be at a minimum.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote