View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:03 AM   #37
Tim Y
turf historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Yes I see it as or maybe ,9. It's total nonsense dude. When you have a big price in your picks and he wins you claim to have made a killing. When the price runs second you are always glad that you "Loaded Up the Place" Yet you never entered a contest that we had. Never show your stuff. You talk about science but what you do is not science it is bullSH*T. Get over yourself.
Contests are for some people. I bet with the mutuels. That is where monetary compensation comes from ....always has.

Shotgun wagering was an epiphany spurned on by a good friend at Fort Erie, who, like myslef, got tired of being correct (horse runs well) and not getting paid for figuring that out, so, iwht his help, he turned me on to exotics only and showed me a year end total of how he did with this maneuver. Works great and the bottom line has been exceptional. One misses a lot, but if you are careful where you put your choices, the long term ROI is better than I ever did trying just to nail the winner.