View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #9
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by noddub62 View Post
Hi Mike,

Your post is very interesting. Are you having long term sucess with this or was this a trial baloon?

Thanks,
Budman
Hey Bud...With me nothing is long term ...my job is usually in the afternoon, so I cant get up to the minute odds or that important scratched horse.
I prefer the Match-Up but when I get lazy I crank up RDSS and let it do its thing .
The main thing with any method or software is line selection. I chose using Mr Bradshaws concept of finding the "power line" anywhere in the horses PP. Most use the best of the last 3 races but I see the further you go down the bigger the odds ..is the horse in form?...well its gotta be your call.
I hate favorites , so when Barb finally put up her technique ( via Richies help) on how she used RDSS with the 2 horse betting ..I adopted it for myself.
I cannot say long term for me but I believe Barb is doing fine.

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline