Thread: 9 11 01
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:09 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
I was upstate working in a kitchen that morning. Was just me and the kitchen head of staff. Everyone else had gone.He had a radio on and the 1st words of a plane hitting the Tower came on. Right away he thought it was a small plane.

We both couldn't believe it when the realities of what was happening set in. One of the head staff guys lost a son who was on one of the top floors. He couldn't handle it and split never to come back.

I hope that he and everyone who suffered loss/trauma that morning have found some peace and comfort with the passing years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeNT9...os=1IGdx5DcF-U
Attached Images
 
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"

Last edited by RichieP; 09-11-2009 at 08:11 AM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote