View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Brown View Post
You might want to look at an autoscratch function since you already connect with the tote board.
Hi CC - the existing tote connection reports any scratches for the current race, not the same as autoscratch for all races for the day, I know. I will add the to the 'big update' for sure, though timing of scratch info can be unreliable. Since the scratch info will come from Supertote (or eventually your own ADW) RDSS' knowledge of scratches will be as good (but not better than) that of its online source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Brown View Post
When are you going to Saratoga?
CC
I'll be in Saratoga from August 19 - 23. Will we see you there, especially for the Sartin/Bradshaw Memorial Race on Sunday 23, Pace and Cap Day?

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline