View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #39
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Am I wasting time posting this here, not getting much breakdown on it, as I was looking to get some feed back on my lines and explanations of my interpretations of the program, rather right or wrong, I would welcome some feedback, I could have lost all races, but have not.

The last race I won but lost money, could I have done anything better, as it was 8-1 when I bet, and ended up the Fav I believe

My standings after 1st week

145 out of 5035 total 1306.50 for the week

Still a very long way togo, so I am going to be humble here if that is possible.

I been using the SR and TE as major factors, and then looking for the possible pace scenario's of todays runner's, thru Tandems an then guessing and need help here please, also using segements too, it helps show the pace scenario that the computer predicts, am I right?? well gotta go, hope to hear from some of you

Thanks
Patrick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote