|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
|
Gentlemen gentlemen thank you all, but I am not trying to get this over nite or by next month or even next spring, but I am just trying to obtain or aquire a way to better help me keep the records.
Something that I should keep to help me learn RDSS and also how to maybe spot track bias's if I am so lucky to notice them, which IN TIME I will learn, but for now this minute, I was hoping for a A More Time saving way of keeping records, that was all.
BillW ,...what you presented me with there is absolutely awesome, very very similar to What Richie suggested to me, which I seem to have deleted by mistake, and that was about 10 or so factors that I could start with and as I get better with practice and inputting , at that time I could add more(Corolarries/facttors) if needed, right.
I was hoping for maybe a quick lesson or two with making up the workbook like Richie did, except eliminating about 30 of the factors to make it easier for me to use, and to then use it , by inputting a few races and then bringing it back up to read it, see I have never done this before with Excell, and just want to learn how to do it, learn any tricks for saving and printing or what ever else may be needed to use it properly.
I do hope that I am not being pursuaded to give this up, as I HAVE NO INTENTION OF THAT, NO SIR, if I only got a few hours here and there, well then I will continue trying and learning , that is one reason why trying to make better use of the limited time I have , will do nothing but help me, and finding a quick and easy way to record my results from the races I played or did not play, can only help me save time and Richie's workbook is great, I just need a quick Excell lesson or 2 to understand excell well enough to use his program and to also make the factors less than 40+, how hard should this request be, if no one has time to help me learn excell, (only well enough to use Richies wb, not become a master in Excell) I may have to find another place or way to learn it, but I will, because unless y'all really feel that taking note and recording your decisions are not necessary, then I won't , but we all know that note and record keeping is vital to RDSS.
Okay maybe this time I am more clear, not looking for easy way out, never have, just looking for help to make record keeping less time consuming for me, sorry, but for me time is not plentiful, I wish it was, but... life goes on and it takes most of my time, not making excuses, just trying to deal with what I got to work with, does this not make any sense, I'm not quitting, programs maybe but never my desire for playing the horses.
And having just got here it is not my desire now to quit RDSS either, as I like it's potential and I like the method, the people, and feel that it could help me find winners, and isn't that the bottom line, finding winners, in what 65-80% from your top 2 picks, which I think is a little different then when you bet the top2 for value, as going for value may lower your win %, but not sure about that yet, as I have no records yet, gotta go
Patrick
|