View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #15
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
See all the love here, it is truly amazing, and yes Richie i agree with you , one thing at a time, as I have stopped my downloads for HSH and will concentrate here with RDSS and the methods here.

I will do the video's , but have had trouble already with a few of them not playing properly, something about the CODEC not installed, but I will google that and see what I can do to fix it, I'm getting better trying that, but then sometimes I really mess things up more too, but lets think positive, for me.


Lately I have been having reading issues and have not been able to read much and or , how do I say this, enjoy/comprehend/see the words and writing, as they seem like I can not make out what I need, and then wham I can, so patience will be needed, please, I will get to what I need, which reminds me about asking the desired order again.

The yellow book ---- 1st read

Follow-ups 70-88 ------- the 2nd things to read

And this is where I have no idea what else to read, except the 2 books

Brohamer's book--which is what , please

Pace makes the Race

Are these required too, I would think yes they are, any one know if they been made into audio books??? I sure hope so, most likely not though.


Believe me when I say this , that learrning this is fun and enjoyable for me and taking one step at a time is fine by me, but I do tend to catch on quickly and may get ahead of myself at times, and may be reminded of that too, it is a bad habit of mine that I am working on, really I am, that is why I mention it here and now, Patience and Passion, are hard to control with me, but discipline will help me keep them under control, and time willing I will aquire the required Discipline, in a few areas, that are not limited to wagering decisions, record keeping, and sometimes studying skills, for this reason , I would ask for patience and understanding with me please, not coddling, just I don't know patience I guess, thanks.


I am an self-educated truck driver, not a schooled, (college educated) , nor have I held a physicist , or a mathematician, or anyhting close to one, just an old time truck driver, tyring to learn computers and handicapping and at times very very slowly, and then I get these bursts of accomplishments, and I think I am on top of the world, so when I am stumbling and a grumbling loudly, I apologize now for that, and when I hit that high, again I ask forgiveness for shouting out loud my success, like , well you'll see as I progress and hopefully I will be better restrained in my expressions of thanks and appreciation.


There it is ME, all laid out no hidden agenda's, no lies, no misconceptions, just the bare honest truth, I hope we can still proceed forward and as Ted stated let it change my life and someday I can mentor others, and do it with a smile too.

Thank you all

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote