View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:26 AM   #11
barb craven
Grade 1
 
barb craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
Patrick

The best advice I can give you is to listen to Ted, Bil V and Richie P. and the others. What they tell you is the truth. There are no shortcuts. There are things you will try that later you will ask yourself why you did that, But that is part of the learning process. You have to try them to know for yourself that they will or won't work for you.
There is no fast way to learn. Just keep reading and listening and applying what you learn .

Next year (yes year) you will look back on things that seemed confusing now and know what they mean, and how to use them and say to yourself 'Look how I've progressed.' I didn't know what that meant a year ago and now it's part of me.

That's the way it works. Keep plugging away. It will come.

Barb
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote