|
New guy looking for where to post ?
Hello everyone
I just plunged in for a year and would like to say hi, to all.
I've already felt the "Love here", from quite a few already, this place seems to be fun oriented, with a little serious horse winning on the side.
I am not sure where one posts what here or in what area, and will learn quickly, that I assure you, but since I am here today, why not throw out a few things, okay...
1. Think back to when you began, what tracks did you have your best early success at, and why there? Was it the track was early speed oriented, or maybe a closing track? Or that Rdss just kicked butt there, it's possible.
2. I will slowly work my way thru the video library, and the audio files too, but do any of you have any other suggestions that you now look back on and wish you had been given when you started ???
3. I plan to do the following in the beginning: I will try to keep my focus on up tp 3 tracks or so, I think more would be too much, so help with choosing those 3 would be appreciated, as I like So Fla/New York/So. Cal, and then maybe night time tracks such as Mtr./Evd/ Sam Houston/Penn, but that is too many, and I must narrow it down, as someone also suggested Woodbine, as it has a long season for T-breds, and nice betting menu too.
4. Finding someone to begin this journey with, or maybe tag along with a few more experinced players would be nice, as I can devote some time to this enormous pleasure I call horse racing, my passion is unmeasurable, truly it is, but my other things such as discipline and wagering decisions are in need of some tweaking, okay some major tweaking, and my record keeping skills are none, at least right now anyway, that will change, as I know it must.
5. How long before I need to buy a wheelbarrow for all the money I will win?
Not long if the goal is 65% or better for the top 2 selections?
Okay thank you for your time, and I look forward to this new year.
Patrick
Last edited by pktruckdriver; 06-10-2009 at 03:09 PM.
|