Folks,
It appears TrackMaster has run into a glitch in their data files across many (or all) of their product lines: the TrackMaster Speed Rating shows as 0, and appears in PP lines between October 2008 and Jan 1, 2009 for all cards published dated today and forward.
Jim at TrackMaster told me last night that Equibase has updated what they send to TrackMaster and despite months of testing, the rollout (yesterday) had this problem. (Someone in Quality Assurance has some 'splainin' to do...

)
The TrackMaster SR is used to adjust running times in ALL Sartin download programs (Synthesis, Val, Spec, RDSS), so all lines between Oct 09 and Jan 1 will be seriously misadjusted - you can't use those lines. Makes many races unworkable.
Time to take a short break (from TrackMaster download programs), ladies and gentlemen...
I believe they have been burning the midnight oil for sometime now to fix this and I'll post as soon as I hear more (actually I'll be pounding on their door, by phone, as soon as I think someone is awake on the West coast...)
Very sorry for this (major) inconvenience! If you have a non-unlimited account, just write TrackMaster to request a refund for any bad cards you have downloaded (or must re-download when they get it fixed):
info@trackmaster.com (provide your name, TrackMaster account ID, dates/tracks of the bad cards).
Ted