View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:54 AM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
I've just done some checking and the 'bad data' (i.e. TrackMaster Speed Rating is 0) appears to be in PP lines between October 2008 and Jan 1, 2009 for all tracks (not just FL and WO) from today and forward

Jim at TrackMaster told me last night that Equibase has updated what they send to TrackMaster and despite months of testing, the rollout (yesterday) had this problem. (Someone in Quality Assurance has some 'splainin' to do...)

The TrackMaster SR is used to adjust running times in ALL Sartin download programs (Synthesis, Val, Spec, RDSS), so all lines between Oct 08 and Jan 1 will be seriously misadjusted - you can't use those lines. Makes many races unworkable.

Time to take a short break, ladies and gentlemen...

I believe they have been burning the midnight oil for sometime now to fix this and I'll post when I hear more.

Very sorry for this (major) inconvenience! If you have a non-unlimited account, just write TrackMaster to request a refund for any bad cards you have downloaded (or must re-download when they get it fixed): info@trackmaster.com (provide your name, TrackMaster account ID, dates/tracks of the bad cards).

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-19-2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: added refund info
Ted Craven is offline