Thread: Match Up Query
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #16
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: EarthQuake country( cali , baby)
Posts: 349
The Minds Eye , at least mine, says that at a 21.4 or slower with a 1 length lead, this horse can go wire-to-wire.

The only question is, who can get closer than 1 length at a 21.4 ?

If no one, we walk to the window to bet the 6.

BUT, this horse HAS TO BREAK 1ST OUT THE GATE...he must go wire-to-wire.

He DID break 1st, he did get his comfort lead, at his comfort fraction.

Charlie, THIS HORSE CANNOT FIGHT!!!!!

And not a PROVEN fighter at that.

So the rest of the question is, who could possibly challenge this horse at any call?

If the I thought the 8 would be 2nd position, which I did not because of the 8, he would DEFINATELY challenge at the 2call for the lead.

Heads up Charlie Dude, have faith in Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw's MatchUP, still learning , man.

Though that last line of 6, verifying his other wins, I think I still would be betting him to win, one horse bet.....if there is an advanced MatchUp principle we did not see, we are not seeing, IF this was a winnable race.

VoodooFan
VoodooFan is offline   Reply With Quote