View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 10:35 AM   #4
tompkins
Grade 1
 
tompkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless
Im finding that most of the time when I do this the sprinter will project at or near the top of the readouts.Yesterday in the 8th at Philly which I was too stupid to play I used a 7 fur race for the 2 horse.Hopefully Binder can put it up because Im not adept at doing that.On the readout the 2 ranked 1st and the 5 second who won the race at 15-1.My thinking is now to leave these sprinters out of the distance races.Anyone else have any observations about this.
all the more reason NOT to use a single line. If the sprinter does not project at close to the style for routers at that track, they should never be used. Was this the race? probably not
Attached Images
 
__________________
velocititian

Last edited by tompkins; 02-21-2006 at 10:43 AM.
tompkins is offline   Reply With Quote