View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 06:28 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by partsnut View Post
Will TPR Predict The Winner Of This Race?

KEE 04-11-09 Race (1)

I've set up this spreadsheet to try and project the winner of this race using TPR (before the fact) and assuming I have the right contenders , which I've gotten with PaceAppraiser and my numbers are correct, the outcome should be favorable (hopefully). In my opinion there are some others on this board that share my belief that TPR is a very predictive factor when used correctly.

Anyone that wishes to express an opinion would be welcomed, encouraged and respected.
Morning Bill
Here is my Tpr look at the race. Also attaching the Blue Grass same look.

Hey great work at the Kee contest man! Keep it going strong Bill
Richie
Attached Images
  
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote