View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #31
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by clore1030 View Post
A week or so ago, I had a note taped to my monitor - no palm pockets devices for me.

The note said "Call Michael re Pygmalion." That was because my friend Michael doesn't have cable, and the film titled Pygmalion was on TV that night. I wanted to see if he wanted to come over or have me tape it.

That day, there were two horses that won, one was named Pygmalion and the other was Call Michael.

There it was, right in front of me, but did I play either horse? Of course not, I'm too smart to play hunches.
There was a small booklet I read years ago about voodoo handicapping. It suggested you should always bet that kind of thing when you're at the track.

It's even stronger if you have a dream and what you're dreaming about is running the next day.

The booklet also suggested always betting your name when you're at the track.

I used to make a lot of money betting the "Dave" horses on the turf when I was at the track, but they were good horses and that was almost like handicapping.
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote