View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #14
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie D View Post
You can use any race you like Tim

The result is mainly down to the influence of the horse v horse v horse Match Up
A novice without ANY data can say that with conviction but the data predicts differently

Lots of it is coming it is on some older CD's I have to access.

I am awaiting ANYTHING that would substantiate otherwise, but that is never going to happen.

I see this growing trend in the populous to fall into the trap of Nonscientific acceptance of erroneous ideas like foot reflexology based upon nonsense but promoted as fact even though reams of data proved that it is totally bogus. Indicative of a nonthinking populous.
__________________
Albert Einstein:"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."

Last edited by Tim Y; 01-10-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote