View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #5
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
I'm sick

I made a 3 horse O.T.E. win/place parlay for $3.00 units with the bookie here
as all 3 are bombs on the morning line
Aqu 4th - #6
Tampa 5th- #5
Aqu 7th - #8

4th at aqu wins @23.40/10.40

5th at tampa runs 2nd at 12/1 for $12.00 place price

#8 wins the 7th at aqu at 7/1 (singled him in the aqu p4 contest at P.A.) and gets dq'd all the way to 3rd to bust my parlay

he stays up and it is over 5-6 bills for me on a lark bet.

No good so and so
It probably won't make you feel better, but I benefited from that DQ. It's been literally 30 years since I came out positive from a DQ - one day at AQU in 1991, I had two DQs in one day hurt me, and both were bombs. It must have really bugged Allen Jerkins as both races had his horse taken down.

But I'd gladly have lost my 20 bucks if it would have won you a buncha thousands.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote