View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
tRACKS

Good Skill Tim

I'm real happy your doing well
I think Ted has done a fantstic job with RDSS and
working with Trackmaster,things really seem smooth
going from one track to another

The thing that really helps is that Ted and Trackmaster
are on the same page and updating tracks

I feel that tracks I work races at all do pretty much the same
I do look for tracks with dirt/turf surfaces but i have had some trouble
with tracks with
Poly and syn. tracks. I avoid them but time seems to smooth out any problems I think RDSS might
have some issues with some tracks for short times
because of track surface changes or with lots of shippers
that come from these "other"surfaces
But tracks with decent weather and feeder tracks that are run on dirt/turf
make RDSS a good program to use

what ever I think that any track is good as loon as you put in some work
Yourself VDC FX and the early late graph are good places to
start and then you should be able to pick up when slight changes happen
Attached Images
 
Bill V. is offline