View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
Profiler8
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 148
The best tracks for RDSS

Hi everyone,

I have handicapped Turfway Park with RDSS since several weeks. This track is fantastic for good value bets. I used Bill suggestions and I got many outsiders like a 30/1 horse. Well, it is the track, where I have most success as yet.
I do not why, but the eastern tracks are easier to find winners.
I have no success at Santa Anita Park at the moment. Proably the track is not so fair or I do something wrong. Tampa is in the east, but I have find it there difficult as well, because many horses won, where I had found no good paceline. Proably now it is better, because I bet this track at the beginning of their season.

What are your best tracks to follow with RDSS ?

Greetings
Tim
Profiler8 is offline