View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
Tim Y
turf historian
 
Tim Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
Handicapper's BUCKET LIST

In honor of the great movie where two dying men make up a final list of the things they want to do before they "kick the bucket,"

1) Go to the Kentucky Derby and sit in a seat where I could actually SEE the race.
2) View the Grand Prix de la Arc d'Triomphe once.
3) not a horsey thing but it makes all my lists of this sort: milk a cow. (I have had many opportunities to do this but it was always when a bunch of 4H kids were around and I would have really stood out as a complete rookie)
4) Win an Eclipse/Sovereign award for either for my writing/photography.
5) Never lose an once of the true enthusiasm I have for this game.
__________________
Albert Einstein:"The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind."
Tim Y is offline   Reply With Quote