Thread: AQU December 14
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #7
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by clore1030 View Post
Glad I stayed out of that one.

On to the fifth - this is my kind of race. I've got two longshots on top, the 2 and the 7, with the 9 right behind them.

I'd rather tear up two 10/1 bets than chase a 3/5.
The 7 went down and the 2 failed to last.

Sixth race is a puzzler, the second call maidens angle gives it to 7 and 9, but the track seems to be playing late today if one wishes to perceive a bias. I do.

The LP scores give it to 4 and 6. I'll ponder this further, but will most likely pass.

EDITED TO ADD

I went with the 7 and 9, but only as action bets, not prime wagers.

Last edited by clore1030; 12-14-2008 at 02:45 PM.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote