View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 03:57 AM   #2
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Froggy

If Ted could do that,add the race class to other readouts would be helpful for me too

The E symbol is The Greek Sigma figure

Greek Sigma

But Doc says its the Greek Symbol Epsilon
Epsilon

The Entropy in the advanced readout is probably calculated the way the final sort is on Entropy
If RDSS or any of the advance programs that have the entropy readout as part of the supplementary readouts used the same algorithms as Entropy and if the other Sartin programs gave you
the readouts from the raw pace lines not adjusted, They would be the same figures most of the time.
I bet there would be be some slight variation If I looked but I don't compare programs
I look only at one at a time
But using Entropy from 1991 and matching it to the way RDSS and Spec or Val 4
sees it it going to be different too

Last edited by Bill V.; 12-05-2008 at 05:03 AM.
Bill V. is offline