|
I am not here to criticize any method one might choose to achieve success. What works for some may not work for others. All I can tell you is what worked for me.
In the 121 race cycle that I handicapped in the Meadowlands contest I won 45 races A touch over 37%.(single pick) winners.
Not once during this contest did I look at a split time or first fraction. To me position at the second call and beaten lengths and position at the finish is paramount.
This in accordance with the pace comfort zone, pace velocity and speed points which gives you a fair indication of how the race will run. I am a proponent of PaceAppraiser. I use no software other then the PaceAppraiser Form because I have no need to. However, I made a decision clear to my head and start fresh and dedicate myself to learning a new method that works and has been repeatedly proven.
What ever method works for you - stick with it.
Only you will know what you are comfortable with and what affect it will have on your bankroll.
|