View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 08:11 PM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Step by step from TI thread

Rich asked me to show this race step by step up in
shoeless Jeffs Trainer Intent thread

I posted but Jeff asked if I could include screen hots because my post was confusing I will add 4 screens er post It will take me a few post to do it all
Lets get started

First off I only entered lines for horse 2, 3 7 9 10 and 11
when I did the race Sunday morning I used line 2 for horse 10
This was probably a mistake. Line 4 is better but I have to go by
what I did Sunday AM

Here is a screen shot of my entered horses



Here is horse 10's pacelines



My final contenders in the race after hides are
9 Line 3
3 line 1
11 line 3
7 line 1 - this is the horse and pace line I set the projected pace from 22.7 45.0
2 line 2
10 line 2

Here is a split screenshot on top is with the 10 in and under is my final BLBL
after I hide down to five horses



and I have them listed as they are on my software's ranking screen

9
3
11
7
2

continued in next post

Last edited by Bill V.; 09-23-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Bill V. is offline