View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 09:50 PM   #6
lonestarracefan
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 313
I use the Pk 3 as alt to the Pk 4 when I have strong feeling about the 1st 3 legs of the Pk 4 and Racing Sec cards impossible Maiden Claiming race or one these gotta win cheap claiming race as the last race.

I sometimes like to roll Pk 3 on the early Pk 4
1st+2nd+3rd = one ticket
2nd+3rd+4th = other ticket

Also like to Roll the Pk 3 on loaded Stakes cards
Derby Day 2007, I made enough to pay for my Derby trip and new HD TV when I got home and I don't remember playing more than a $12 ticket

As rule, I play $24 max $1 Pk4 tickets and $20 max $1 Pk3
exceptions to the rule on big stakes (Breeders Cup, KY Oaks & Derby, Big Cap Day) when the pools are large.

I usaully need a Single or a race with a over betted beatable favorite to play

In other words, I either play cheap or play to score
__________________
Joe
lonestarracefan is offline   Reply With Quote