View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #5
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Tears

Dear Rich

As much as i lived this all I never knew your secret problem.
Just one day you stopped being at the table

I'm really going to lose it. But you made it. You came back to
see me. My family will forever be grateful that you were
the "friend from NY that taught me how to win" and
who I nearly died of sadness when I heard your call from upstate

The Pick 3 story Rich posted is so true...

That is the true friendship he showed me. All those years
working together with me he never let me know...

I will never forget those days
the real man in you was the one you showed me then and the
man we know today

Great health love and respect
to you
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote