Thread: Factor X
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 10:52 PM   #7
lsosa54
Grade 1
 
lsosa54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NYC and San Diego
Posts: 627
Only time they've had a chance is at 6F and you need a lone early type match up. All other sprints, including 6f for the most part, have been running sustained. I've seen 2 or 3 wire to wire wins at 6f.

When I say sustained, I mean from a deceleration standpoint and regarding style designated by computer, not necessarily visual running style. As an example, this horse was designated sustained by the kgen and it was my 2nd sustained horse on EXDC. However, it was also my top horse on EXDC, which simulates a normal deceleration pattern, so it was the best of both worlds. It did wire the field and pay $17.80 in a dirt mile , R7 at DMR today. I used a turf line to evaluate as that's all I had. Trainer hits at 18% with the turf to poly move so I figured it would take to it fine. Again, wire to wire wins have not been typical at a dirt mile either.

My contenders were the 1,2,4,7.
Attached Images
   

Last edited by lsosa54; 08-31-2008 at 10:55 PM.
lsosa54 is offline   Reply With Quote