|
Keep in mind on Divine that he's only gone 2 turns once - on the AQU Inner which is a winterized surface (some special type of dirt). Even though the inner track is a mile long and the main track is 1 1/8, the stretch on the Inner is actually 21 ft. longer due to where the turns are positioned.
Divine's other routes are one turn miles which are a different ballgame to the 2 turn, 1 1/8 he'll be asked to go today. The 96 day layoff may or may not help - his last 2 layoffs produced pretty poor efforts. His works look solid and his connections are top notch.
From an AOdds APV point of view (don't know how the Hat programmed the APV calc and don't care - they've proven to be very good to me), Curlin is a stickout at 321%, with Out Of Control at 203% and AP Arrow at 92% - no one else is close. Divine Park is 4th but at 35% of purse. AP Arrow looks off form right now.
I'll see if I can run it through EXDC later if I have time. Probably not a race I'll be betting.
|