View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 07:53 AM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Great post Guys...this is exactly my delimia presented here..

Pace lines!!

As u can see Charlie used , probably, the horses best lines while Richie used the most recent..My question to Richie is why havent u gone to better lines since these are the top horses on the grounds and should/can produce their top numbers ??

thxs Mike
Morning Mike
When I saw Charlie's cool name for the thread it brought me back to the followups and everything. So I figured to fire up the race and work it how I used to. So there is no raw matching going on. Pretty much best of last 3.

Fwiw what I did do was change the settings to use 100% of the variant instead of the stock 50%. Why? I noticed right away that the 2 ml favs BOTH have lines with VERY high variants (+/- 20 or more). Knowing I'm using adjusted I want to bring those lines closer together with the 100% than what shows with the 50%.

Hey have a great day Mike!
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline