View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 01:16 PM   #6
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcox View Post
Which paceline in following example and why?

Attachment 12968
Hello dcox

Thank you very much for asking me

I kind of do favor the top apv and CR horse I will go back a little bit
and help these horses I picked this up reading about apv and class
from the follow ups -early ones!
I kind of fell into looking at races this way..
I am very honored that I can look at any race from any track
thanks to a gift from Trackmaster
Every time I see races posted here on pace and cap
I almost always do the race myself
or at least look at the BLBL readouts and line selection from the poster

When folks post screens from Rdss I easily can see where the Red yellow
and green box horses are. After time I noticed that the horse with these colors were doing well .

So I started to focus on them when I did races
If i can just add, The numbers should mean something to you
not what they mean to me...

anyway in the above example Everything depends on the APV and CR
of this horse and the other horses in the race

I like the last line 77 speed rating
I see the 90 race class for the second line \
Now I see the 82 from line 3 at Lonestar This is where the class and apv would help me
If this was what I say to myself a good strong horse I would use line 3
If the readouts showed this horse to be average or poor I would use line 1

What reasons do I have to help or take the last race as the
line for your example horse

This is what I try to do

Thank you so much for your interest
GS
Bill

Last edited by Bill V.; 08-15-2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: posting this while driving and worried about getting everything done so I can get to Saratoga Many mistakes
Bill V. is offline