I have received OVERWHELMING responses both here and privately to put all this on CD. Here is what I am going to do.
The webinar is CANCELED. The interest and response has caught me a bit off guard including the private sign ups.
We are at 30 people already and I have NOT emailed the Matchup Newsletter folks yet. HOW would I keep my word and address/give all of you some SINCERE feedback to questions in ONE day???? I can't.
THIS is what is going down and I hope you all will like it.
1) I am purchasing the BEST software to produce a recorded seminar by me. I am also gonna purchase a good web cam so you can see me a bit when I talk to you about some things.
Plus I will be wearing the bolo tie Hat sent me a year ago. He told me he wore it when teaching at many seminars and it is spectacular man! When you see it you will know what I mean. I'm hoping to do him proud. Please no breaking chops about the HAIR
2) It will cover EVERYTHING and more I mentioned in the webinar post. It will be LONG.
3) After you receive the Matchup seminar take it all in at your own pace. Then when YOU are ready and want to talk I will give EVERY purchaser at LEAST 1 HOUR of personal attention/feedback/help by telephone at MY expense. I signed up yesterday for a new phone plan that allows unlimited/anytime calling to the US, Puerto Rico and Canada. Folks like Bill L and Charlie D we will get together a bit differently but we WILL get together if that's cool.
4) There is a new LOWER price structure because of the size of the response to the webinar. Please send NO monies til everything is FINISHED.
*** Matchup Seminar delivered to you and at least a 1 hour personal phone call at YOUR choosing:
$79.00
Seniors 60 and over - $69.00
Combat vets - $39.00
5) I am shooting for a completion date of November 1st 2008.
I want to thank in advance Ted Craven, Bill Varone and Charlie Rescigno for the help they have offered and will be giving me regarding production of the seminar.
I will be sending Mrs. Bradshaw (LeRoi) a check for 20% of each sale along with a note of thanks from everyone purchasing.