View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 06:52 AM   #21
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunner View Post
Hello Gentlemen,
I am new here. I have playing this game for a long time and I can tell you that I always lost more then I won until I started lurking around here. I have
learned quite a bit from here that I don't know how to thank you.

Shoeless has interesting questions and you guys always helping, in fact others reading this also learning. I am going to start donating to this board as a appreciation for all the help I have got from here.
Welcome Blade Runner

Thank you for the very nice words
So many work so hard here and the results are the reason
it works I thank you for you support of Pace and Cap
have a great day


Quote:
Blade Runner,Thanks for the post,Im glad somebody benefits from my excessive questioning.Shoeless
Jeff excellent post Thank you for your help
Your desire to learn and improve helps many

Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote