OK
Kianti is going to be ok and he will be home tonight. Turns out he had an infection that took over his whole body. His vet said that if he didn't have th energy he still has as an 11 yr old he wouldn't have made it.
Doc said he is a Fighter
===========================================================
Now let's get back to business. The contest!
I just spoke by phone with Bill.
The "Lou Sosa weekends at the Spa/Shore Exotica contest" kicks off this weekend with racing at Del Mar.
We will post up all the rules,format etc in the next couple of days. It's all good.
I'm hoping to learn a lot about how to hit the exacta. A bet in real life I might make with real money less than 5 times a year.
A majority of the time the place horse is NOT the horse who is 2nd most likely winner.
Let's rock and roll!