Thread: Thorovision
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 03:48 PM   #18
MIKE1121
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 131
5. I then beggining with the positional leaders look at their FFR ratings and look for any weaknesses, I am looking for big drop offs in FFR.. If I see this and I see that this horse has only a 1 or 2 point advantage early over one of the next positional horses it begins to open up the race to horses farther back. I then look at horses in 2nd 3rd and 4th position, comparing their position at 2nd call and what FFR ratings they post, these horses I like to be within 3 or 4 EPR points, with 6 or 7 point FFR advantage, if their are none of these then I look at the mid to back position horses, these I only play if all the horses in front of them are weak late and they have huge FFR advantages. All this will come easier as you see the RACE SHAPE of the race.


Mike.
MIKE1121 is offline   Reply With Quote