View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 05:19 PM   #8
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbacks View Post
Bill & Parts

I worked with a fellow a few years ago who used to vent by calling all the idiots "F---Sticks, a bunch of f...sticks!!!!", then he would laugh and feel better.

Dealing with the public is a bitch. I did it for 40 + years.

Everyone have a great week-end.

Continued luck Parts...

Pete
Funny You said that Pete

I total lost it today talking to Rich on the phone
I felt terriible I was screaming and cursing and crying like a baby
about all that was wrong in the world ,,, Poor Rich just called to
say hello And I blew gaskets ... Once again I beat myself up
went out walked to the store, actually brought some food
came home and saw Bills post about his big win

It all was way too much The thing thats killing me is
I feel people are against me
If I ever really want to win I have to get this feeling out of my head

Poor Rich I hope you forgive me
Some times the ones we love hear the worst of what is bugging
us
admin is offline   Reply With Quote