Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless
Robert,Just to answer your question no Im not using RDSS,I tried but found it confusing.Im using KGEN the version I have has a menu because their are quite a few programs on it.I thought that maybe Ted could do something like that for RDSS.Maybe just combine everything that match up players want into one program.I see now I shouldnt have butted in.Jeff
|
That is not true about the butting in part. Do not feel this way. Your idea of a menue (like in KGEN) for folks with different strokes is a good one.
I believe that from reading other post of yours you use the DRF for your handicapping, right? If so remember the DRF of yesteryear how different it is from today's version. For example no Beyer figures, no trainer statistics, no dirt/grass/off track breeding statistics, no key race information, etc. The DRF has added more and more information to try to help or give addtional tools for the handicapping challenge just like Ted is doing with the RDSS Program. It is up to us to utilize or just ignore as we see fit in accordance with our preference or comfort levels.
Robert