View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 07:59 AM   #44
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Jeff,

I'm sorry, I did not mean to sound like your comment was insubstantial, and I apologize to the extent that it did. A few other RDSS testers have also commented about the proliferation of readouts (including Doc, though he's not a tester) and urged simplicity.

To clarify, the new additions you read about do not show up unless you configure the software to show them. Further, I have a plan to let the user hide the Tabs and screens they really aren't interested in: for example a Match Up practitioner might hide ALL the screens other than the Original and Tandems. Next release. However, in this release, because you asked for it, you can now suppress the colour rankings

Name:  aqu0213-1.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  70.3 KB

Meanwhile, one of my new RDSS testers just wrote to me this morning saying he got the late Pick 4 at SA yesterday ($5205.90) and a couple of late Pick 3's (all top 2 and ties V/DC). This is the kind of news I live to receive in my morning email!

All the best, Jeff.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline