View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 12:12 PM   #6
froggy
Grade 1
 
froggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
Turbulator,
I know you asked this question of Bill, but I can't help myself, I am going to give you my answer that has been very successful for me.

Haw 24 Feb race #3:
Bud Symonds pace line was from an off track (gd).
Whenever I use an off track pace line I lose almost every time.

What does the BL/BL and VDC look like after you use a different pace line from a ft?

I don't know what exactly the Binder Improver method is, but in going back over my records I find that betting against the top two VDC is a loosing proposition and when one is not in the top two BL/BL they usually pay good money.

Froggy

The Frogman is back from house hunting for a while.
froggy is offline