|
Rich has told the story of the Cougar and relaxing chants that prepare his mind to achieve the best results when doing The Match Up. This is essential for "pattern recognition." Research has found that the ideal state for learning is when the brain is in a relaxed, but in an aware state. When I say relaxed, I mean focused and aware. At this time the mind is clear, receptive to information, and rapidly makes 'connections', realizations and joins up thoughts.
Once at a seminar in New Orleans a couple of guys brought a Biofeedback Machine that was supposed to accomplish relaxation. The purpose was to sell the machines. They were asked, if I needed one and they
said "they had observed me reaching relaxation at will."
The more you are able to prepare your mind for the task ahead the better chance you have in accomplishing The Match Up. I reach the relaxation state through relaxed breathing At this time my mind is clear, receptive to information, and rapidly makes 'connections', realizations and joins up thoughts.
|