View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 04:50 PM   #18
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
***Hat Helper #2*** - "Find the fastest pace from LAST race. If that horse's running style fits TODAY'S projected winning style (early/other than early) use that last race pace of race and if you have to substitute another line's POSITIONS for the ones shown in last race.This is OK to do." - The Hat
Richie

Now we go DEEPER into what he always said, "fastest pace last race".

I always knew when Mr. Bradshaw makes a statement in point about the MatchUp, a COUPLE of chapters could be written just on ONE.

Quite advanced and a very clear explanation. Wow. THAT is sheer, bonafide, unadultered, raw , organically grown , well deep ,balls out , unpasteurized , masterfully naked display of Voodoo I've ever seen explained, WOW ,WOW WOW. Rich, you are TRUELY privaledged.

This post is worth a million bucks. If folks arent awed by THAT, the only other handicapping program and/or method is to invent a method or program that gives you actual legal results 2 minutes before post....like a Time Machine. The MatchUp is the s**t ,winner take all ....all others, take notes and learn from a Legend and a Master.

VoodooFan
Quote:
"Richie never 2nd guesses, or ask "what if", but learns the concept I am teaching. This is one why he has learned and he is one of my best students. He is my pride and joy and best pal."
Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw