View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 01:20 AM   #7
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1
 
Jonathan Steele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 471
Gentlemen,

Thanks. I'm glad that it was of use to you. I also found your comments very interesting and thank you for them.

"i used that burnthefat guide to lose 7% bodyfat in 2 months. it WORKS!"

Even though I am not fat, I still want/need to get my total bodyfat percentage down,* as there is more of it on me than what I'd like to have and what is necessary for optimal health. Thanks for assuring me I am on the right path.

All the best,

Jon

*I suggest all my friends here do the same to whatever degree you can, as your true wealth is your health. Just ask the Doc.
__________________
"Free your mind and the profits will follow."

Last edited by Jonathan Steele; 08-08-2007 at 01:27 AM.
Jonathan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote