View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 12:58 AM   #2
emilio840
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I live in Toronto, Ontario, can
Posts: 220
Hi Jon. I do agree with what you are saying because I learned the Alph Meditation about 24 years ago. If a person knows the Alpha Meditation he could change some of the things that HE WANTS TO CHANGE. It is very important that the person wants to change what he wants to change.

I wanted to quite smoking cigars for the winter months. So, what I did was meditated for 30 days and see myself as a non smoker and when November the 4th would come around I become a non-smoker. So, I don't smoke from November the 4th into the middle of April than I start smoking again until November 4th than I quite again. I have been doing this for 5 years now. (When November comes around I forget cigars period. I do not have any urges either.) I smoke in the other months because I enjoy sitting outside having a coffee while smoking a cigar in the evening or during the day.

I also have not had a COLD for 10 years. The reason is because my belief is when I do the Alpha meditation is that I don't believe in Colds. Some people would say that I stayed away from people that had colds. To prove my point is that I told those people that when they catch a cold to call me and I would go over to their house and stay there for a couple hours and they will see that I could not catch their cold. I have won many bets from people and I have won them all. YOU SEE MY BELIEVE IS THAT IF I AM BESIDE ANYONE WITH A COLD, THATS ALL I HAVE TO DO IS EAT A RAW ONION WITH BREAD AND I DO NOT CATCH THE COLD.

And it does work.

Now I am working on using this skill to help with my hcping. And it has started to work.

By the way Bob Proctor is from Toronto and the person who has taught me the Alpha also works with Bob Proctor.

emilio
emilio840 is offline   Reply With Quote