Thread: TPR Program
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 08:05 PM   #14
JoeLong
Grade 3
 
JoeLong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by socantra View Post
I am a big fan of the TPRs, though I have never used the DOS program that you are apparently talking about. I got the hardback book when it 1st came out in the early 90s, learned how to run the numbers in my head and eventually wrote a basic program for the little Sharp pocket computer, which simplified the process with less damage to my brain.
Hi Dick,

No I don't have the DOS program you are referring to, a fellow wrote a module for the EquiSim handicapping program that calculates the EPR, FFR & TPR and I was just trying to figure how best to use them. Based on this query which book do you think would be best.

Regards - Joe.
JoeLong is offline   Reply With Quote