Thread: Great People
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 01:32 PM   #3
Phase III Lives
Grade 2
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern Md
Posts: 94
Kevin and I had a wonderful time... It was sure nice of Jeff to arrange this meeting. What a pleasure to meet everyone. Thinking of "What Binder would do" helped me on to a 13-1 shot. I was impressed at how people using the same methodolgy in priciple, came at it from varied approaches that were the right style for them, and still quite often came up with the same understanding of a race. Quite often readouts were different, programs different, but the key horse (often the high odds horse with a decent chance) was there for the taking. Pino came so close to the hit of a lifetime... I've never come close. But just knowing he was there, should give hime confidence the next time.

I enjoyed my converstions with Binders dad and was impressed at how Bill and Richie attack races on the fly - not my forte'

I enjoyed the friendship and conversation enjoyed by good people and kevin enjoyed himself very much...

Last edited by Phase III Lives; 08-28-2005 at 01:34 PM.
Phase III Lives is offline   Reply With Quote