View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 12:14 PM   #1
froggy
Grade 1
 
froggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
Gulfstream 03-16

I believe that Parts is right.
If you are going to handicap a race and try and predict a winner you are responsible for your predictions.
Right or wrong don't hide your goofs.
This is the most honest endeavor that a person do.
If you are right you win if you are wrong you lose.
There is no one else to blame if you fail.

So here it is.

This is my first attempt to try to do Gulfstream and in the slop at that.
I will put my money where my mouth is.
I welcome any and all criticism.

Race
1 => 4 - 6
2 => 3 - 1
3 => 4 - 1
4 => 8 - 3
5 => 1 - 2 - 3 possibly an exacta box
6 => 7 - 4
7 => 9 - 3
8 => 7 - 2
9 => 2 - 3

Froggy
froggy is offline   Reply With Quote