View Single Post
Old 09-18-2026, 08:41 AM   #8
Jimmy R
Grade 1
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Close to PRX
Posts: 233
Brian, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for taking the time to lay it out in that much detail.

Reading it this morning, I can already see where I was still doing things backwards yesterday. I was using NewPace more as supporting context and then letting BL/BL, Rx, Primary and TPR pull me toward a horse. Your process is much more disciplined: establish the POR and Race Demand first, then ask whether the paceline and energy distribution show that the horse can actually pass today's examination.

Your single on #1 Gallo De Fuego in the Churchill opener really has my attention because I missed him completely. If you don't mind, I'd love to know what POR you established for that race and specifically what you saw on the Energy screen that confirmed #1 for you.

I'm going to go back through that race step by step using your sequence before I work today's cards. This is great stuff. Thanks again!
__________________
May the HORSE be with you!
- Harvey Pack
Jimmy R is offline   Reply With Quote