View Single Post
Old 09-10-2025, 08:34 PM   #2
kahunab
Grade 1
 
kahunab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 322
IND 8 9-10 Interesting Stakes Race Part 2

I have marked the 4 as my Key horse, but at this part of the process I am still deciding. It looks like the Key is most likely the 4 or the 9. When I originally did this race, at this point I had not made up my mind but I am focused on the 4 and the 9.

Name:  IND 8 10Sept25 BLBL.png
Views: 289
Size:  336.3 KB

I am still not sure. They both have something going for them. Here is where I begin to feel stronger about the 4. He will be closer to the front. And if you look at the data sheet you will note that 72% of winners in routes at IND have a New Pace rating. 4 is #1 NP Early and 9 has no NP rating. Slight difference I know.

Name:  IND 8 10Sept25 Segments.png
Views: 334
Size:  257.4 KB

New Pace, when looking at the 4’s total past performances rates him better than the 9 horse.

Name:  IND8 10Sept25 New Pace.png
Views: 327
Size:  205.3 KB

.So the 4 it is for the Key. Looking at all the screens I see as companions the 9 for sure, the 1, the 6 and the 12. So our bet was 4 in a trifecta key box with the 9,1,6,12 and the 4 in an exacta key box with the 1,6,9,12,
So how did we do?

Name:  IND 8 10 Sept25 Bris Results.png
Views: 297
Size:  578.6 KB

I hope this analysis is helpful to your Handicapping endeavor!
__________________
Haakon 47


'Something magical happens when you bring together a group of people from different disciplines with a common purpose.' Mark Stefik Palo Alto Research Centre Fellow
kahunab is offline   Reply With Quote